The coronavirus crisis represents a major challenge for the economy. It is precisely at this time that trade needs a positive signal and answers to the question of how things can continue despite or after the corona crisis. The Trend Forum will again be the central communication platform this year and will convince with facts, inspiration and encouraging practical examples.
The focus will be on these topics:
- Online Marketing - Important tips for setting up an online shop.
- Online Marketing - Which strategies suit my business?
- Social Media - which social media channels do I choose to reach my target group?
- Social Media - how can I use the potential of influencers? How can a cooperation look like? What benefits do I have? What should I consider when working with influencers?
- Sustainability - how important is sustainability for my client? What can individual retailers do? What do my customers expect from sustainability?
- Sustainability - regional products and sources of supply are well received by customers
- Trends and inspiration - data and figures on new trends 2021
Moderation: Sascha Kalupke
#B-SAFE4Business: this also applies to our trend forum this year. A comprehensive hygiene concept ensures that you can follow the lectures undiminished and thus be able to attend the lecture programme in compliance with all safety measures.
You find further information here.