Information on the exhibitors at a glance and in detail
The Showfloor is the counterpart to the exhibition hall. From here there is access to the various exhibitors' stands, the so-called "Showrooms". Large "brandcards", i.e. eye-catching tiles with the logo and information of the individual exhibitors, make searching easy.
How do I find the suitable exhibitor(s)?
Planning is often not easy. Which exhibitor should you visit first? The simple exhibitor search helps with the decision:
- Scroll through the exhibitor list
- Remember exhibitors
- Create a list of favourites
- Visit exhibitor
Visitors who want to draw the attention of other trade visitors to a particular exhibitor can easily recommend it with one click.
All information at a glance
Once a visitor has found an exhibitor they are interested in, there are various ways to make contact directly on the Showfloor:
- Visit the Showroom and take a closer look around the stand.
- Simply make an appointment for an audio or video chat.
- Ask for an appointment: whether for an exclusive consultation or orders - everything is possible.
- Take part in a meeting or a presentation in the exhibitor’s Conference Room (by invitation only)
You just want to inform yourself without obligation? Then express your interest and receive further information without obligation. And don't worry: you can also meet on the platform after the fair for a chat. The Kind + Jugend @home will remain available to you with all its functions for at least another month.
The digital exhibition stand
The Showroom is interactive and individually designed so that, in addition to the brand-appropriate presentation of innovations and products, there is also the opportunity for direct exchange with the exhibitor team via the so-called "talk-to-me" function. In a public text chat, visitors can communicate live with exhibitors at the fair, make appointments and, in the audio/video room, download further accompanying material such as videos, pictures, product brochures and other PDFs or find links to interesting sessions on creative business.
Exhibitors have access to extensive visitor statistics in the back office, which enrich lead management.
Meet, greet, interact – the Conference Rooms
Take a seat in the Conference Room, the exhibitor's virtual conference room. This is an exclusive audio and video room where exhibitors and visitors can meet together. The Conference Rooms can be used for exclusive corporate events or for a simple meeting. The communication platform is also ideal for training courses or press events, an exclusive product demo in front of selected visitors, a workshop or a customer appointment with an open number of participants.
Access to the Conference Rooms within the Exhibitor Showroom is by invitation only. Exhibitors can invite guests independently. To ensure that everything can be arranged as flexible as needed, exhibitors can still grant admission to their meetings or events spontaneously. The exhibitors determine the program and the target group.
This is what awaits you in the Conference Rooms:
- Exclusive exhibitor offers in the virtual meeting room
- Numerous presentation and interaction options
- Exclusively for invited visitors, partners or media representatives ("members only")
- Individual slots for the exhibitors' program
- Official program item within the showroom of the respective exhibitor
All information at a glance
The Showroom offers exhibitors the following opportunities for their own presentation:
- Presentation of their own company or brand
- Interactive exhibitor profile and individual content
- New products and innovations can be listed
- "Talk-to-me" function for direct exchange with all team members
- Public text chat and audio/video room - Integration of videos, photos, PDFs etc.
- Extensive visitor statistics - data export to CRM