Virtual networking at Kind + Jugend: It couldn’t be easier
Nothing is more important than having the right contacts. With the Kind + Jugend digital networking feature, you have just the right tool for finding them. A large number of features and options will help you to get in touch with the right people virtually. Find exhibitors, buyers, decision makers and international industry experts, select the contacts that are a perfect fit for your business, and reach new target groups in no time.
Digital opportunities that make networking effortlessly easy
The visualisation in the Discovery Graph shows you right away which exhibitors and visitors you are already virtually connected to. Select the relevant contacts to display them straight away.
Use the Contacts of Contacts feature to find interesting new people to exchange ideas with and connect with them directly. Further selection options, such as by name or position, make it easy for you to search for interesting new business partners and potential business contacts.
The Communication Center: your communications HQ at Kind + Jugend
Make new contacts and maintain existing relationships: The Communication Center combines everything that you need for this. Take the time to update your profile and familiarise yourself with the key features.
Where can I find the Communication Center?
The Communication Center is at the top right. Here you will find all the features you need to communicate, make contacts and build relationships in one user-friendly place.
Your profile – your personal business card
An attractive and complete user profile not only presents you in the best light. It also builds the foundation that allows others to find you more easily. You can find the editing tool at the top right under Settings. Here you can upload your profile picture, update your contact details and add your interests – and create the ideal points of connection to start conversations about shared areas of interest with new or existing contacts.
Our tip: Be as informative as possible when you are completing your profile. This will increase your chances of making valuable industry contacts.
The features at a glance
- You can use People to view your personal contacts, respond to enquiries and activate the networking feature so that other participants can find you
- You can use Chat to start chat conversations and exchange ideas with your contacts
- You can make new appointments in the Appointment Calendar. This feature also gives you an overview of appointment requests and accepted or rejected appointment invitations
- You will find all your incoming and outgoing enquiries and calls as well as information on your meetings and events under Messages
- You can do more than just edit your profile under Settings. Here you can also switch key features such as Network or Silent Mode on or off
Additional features such as private audio or video chats and options to share your screen, exchange or download contact details, and add your XING and LinkedIn accounts complete the range of communication tools for exhibitors and visitors.