This is where you will find all the important information on the Press Center responsible for Kind + Jugend.
Press Centre East/Congress Centre East (between Halls 10 and 11),
2nd floor, Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 51, 50679 Köln, Germany
Press parking spaces
beneath the Zoobrücke (near Hall 8)on the east side of Hall 11
on the Deutz-Mülheimer Straße, 50679 Cologne, Germany
In order to be able to implement compliance with all requirements regarding distance control and hygiene in the press center as well, there will be an access restriction.
This is 38 people for the Press Center East.
Only journalists who have previously been accredited online are admitted. There is no way to get accredited on site.
In addition, cloakrooms and lockers in the press center remain closed. Journalists are requested to use the corresponding offers in the entrance areas. Workplaces in the press center can only be used with your own equipment.
Please note: A duty to protect your mouth and nose applies to everyone in the exhibition center and therefore also in the press center, with the exception of seats and workplaces.
Use the online accreditation, which is available from mid-August until the end of the event.
|Thursday to Saturday||9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||9:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.|
- List of exhibitors on the Internet, catalogs at the cash desks and at the Info Scout desks in the grounds
- Press information, press boxes for exhibitors (both only digital)
- Workplaces for mobile work including a WLAN printer
- WiFi is available free of charge in the press center
- Cloakroom free of charge in the entrance areas
- Press cafe
- Photo, TV and radio service