Eva & Naomi is a German brand that was founded in 2017 by 2 mothers and named after their daughters. Our vision is to enable parents not to have to compromise on quality and attractive design when selecting knitted children's clothing.
All of our collections are designed in Germany and manufactured in Europe - always with a focus on a unique look, high-quality yarns and the highest production standards. Only materials of natural origin are used, such as (extra-fine) merino wool, organic cotton and pure boiled wool.
Eva & Naomi's winter collection:
- Made from 100% extra fine merino wool from Italy, Woolmark certified
- seamlessly knitted with a new 3D technology
- from size 44 (premature) to size 116 (6 years)
- Washable up to 40 degrees, but does not change in size as it is prewashed
- Made in the EU and OEKO-Tex tested
- Temperature regulating, breathable, cuddly soft without itching