Redemption of exhibitor passes for Kind + Jugend
The easy admission process for Kind + Jugend
Instead of receiving exhibitor and stand construction passes in hard copy as before, all exhibitors will receive digital ticket codes by e-mail from the Kind + Jugend project team. Please forward the ticket codes to all the people who require access to Kind + Jugend.
Redeem ticket codes for exhibitor passes:
1. You redeem your digital ticket code
- Every person, who requires admission to the fair, has to redeem his/her admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to Kind + Jugend and create a personal Koelnmesse account (which applies for the registration via the Kind + Jugend app).
2. Download the Kind + Jugend app
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the Kind + Jugend app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It can take up to 5 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed. It may take up to 10 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.
3. Arrive at Kind + Jugend
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the Kind + Jugend app.
- The Covid restrictions for trade fairs and events in North Rhine-Westphalia were lifted in April 2022. However, Koelnmesse strongly recommends that you only enter the exhibition centre if you have been vaccinated against, have recently recovered from or have tested negative for Covid, and that you voluntarily wear a medical mouth nose protection.
Order additional codes for exhibitor passes
Would you like to reorder codes?
If the codes for exhibitor passes and construction/dismantling passes sent to you by e-mail are not sufficient, you can conveniently reorder additional codes online.To the reorder form