Mom & Kids Care
Just like newborns require nurturing and love, new mothers also need care and attention. Many exhibitors at Kind + Jugend feature products that are designed to support babies and moms during this special phase, making daily life and caregiving easier.
Products for nursing mothers:
- Cosmetics/cleaning and personal care products
- Nipple formers and nipple shields
- Nipple cream and protection
- Nursing pads and other nursing accessories
- Breast pumps, breast milk storage bags and milk collection shells
Baby equipment and personal care products:
- Bathtubs, bath buckets and bath seats
- Cosmetics and care products
- Diapers, diaper pants, cloth diapers and diaper bags
- Diaper pails and radiant heaters for changing tables
- Teething rings, teats, pacifiers and pacifier chains
- Bibs and other terry products
- Baby bottles, baby bottle vaporisers and disinfection devices
- Bottle and baby food warmers
- Plates, cups, beakers and cutlery
- Snack and lunch boxes
- Toilet seat attachments and potties
Eco-friendly diapers to smartphone apps: These are the trends in the baby care category
The postpartum period is a very special time for mother and child. A variety of care products and everyday essentials ensure all-around well-being for both. How can trends like sustainability and digitalisation be incorporated into personal and baby care?
Diapers, pacifiers, bibs, baby bottles and accessories ‒ babies and toddlers require a multitude of products for care and daily use. However, many of these are only used for short periods. Disposable diapers, wet wipes and changing pads are even discarded after a single use. Living consciously and sustainably can be challenging.
However, manufacturers of baby products are constantly coming up with new solutions to meet changing needs. Some examples of this are compostable eco-friendly diapers and washable cloth diapers with snaps. Increasing use is being made of natural rubber, latex and silicone for pacifiers and also wood for pacifier chains.
Apps for (expecting) parents
The trend towards more naturalness is enhanced by the ongoing process of digitalisation. For example, expecting parents can rely on science-based pregnancy apps. Various mobile applications help to gain a better understanding of the baby’s stages of development and also feel more secure in the role of mother.