The ARkid Studio team provides deep insights into the latest possibilities of innovative product visualizations using 3D, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence.
Visitors of the fair can interactively explore state-of-the-art product presentations and learn more about their applications in the B2B and B2C contexts.
The area is divided into several stations that showcase practical examples of how the use of these innovative technologies can impact sales, returns, and awareness for brands and retailers among consumers.
Together with the experts from the ARkid Studio team, visitors are invited to take a dive into the potentials for their own brand or shop and discover numerous use cases related to the following topics:
• Augmented Reality in product visualization for B2B and B2C
• 3D product configurators
• Utilizing global cloud platforms for easy implementation in online shops or physical stores (using ARkid Catalogue as an example)
• Digital signage in brick-and-mortar retail
• Artificial Intelligence in product development and marketing
• Exclusive virtual reality and mixed-reality walkthrough of a virtual showroom with examples of immersive digital shopping and product training.