Prepare for your visit to the Kind + Jugend
All exhibitors, visitors and media representatives need a Ticket. To participate in a workshop at IDS, you must also purchase a ticket for the respective workshop.
You have received a code? Here you will find information on how to redeem it.
Good to know
You can get your ticket in four easy steps:
- You register for the first time in the Kind + Jugend Ticket Shop with your personal details. Registration is necessary to ensure complete tracking of all participants.
- You redeem your ticket.
- You download the Kind + Jugend app on your mobile device, which will be available in the popular app stores.
- You log in to the app with your Ticket Shop data. Your ticket will be in your ticket wallet in the Kind + Jugend app together with the ticket for the public transport after the event at the latest 14 days before the event starts.
Important information for visitors of Kind + Jugend @home:
- We would advise you to watch the explanatory videos on our website in advance to get to know all of the features of Kind + Jugend @home 2021 beforehand – from the Lobby to the Showfloor.
- You can visit Kind + Jugend platform 2021 at home.kindundjugend.de . Log in with the same log-in data that you have already used to register in the Ticket Shop. After ordering your ticket, it can take up to 5 minutes before you can successfully log in to the Kind + Jugend platform. Please have a little patience.
- Until 8.9. inclusive, the soft opening for visitors is online. Initially, you will find a reduced offer with topics such as registration, appointment booking, programme retrieval and favouriting as well as limited content in the Showroom.
- The complete programme of Kind + Jugend @home will then be available to you from 9 September on.